In addition to having successfully coached over 50 clients, the following skills, qualities, education and experience help define my coaching style and are what make me an effective, successful and well-rounded Personal Finance Coach.
My journey to becoming a Personal Finance Coach is a culmination of all of my life experiences and education, including:
- A keen interest in money and personal finance from a young age, from my entrepreneurial childhood ventures to helping friends, family and colleagues on the topics of saving money, managing finances and considering the bigger picture with regard to their financial future.
- Coming from a poor background taught me to be resourceful, ambitious, independent, and determined and showed me the true value of money. I made it my life’s mission to educate myself about money so I’d never be in that position again, and now I want to share this knowledge.
- A passion for education and self-development; I have absorbed countless books on self-improvement, coaching, habit and behaviour change, personal finance, investing, and business and entrepreneurship.
- Experienced background in training and mentoring in other areas such as digital marketing and photography. This taught me how rewarding it is to help others to develop themselves.
- Completing a Financial Coaching programme from the leader in Financial Coaching training in the UK.
Key Skills & Personal Qualities
Further, I have the following unique blend of personal qualities that I believe are ideally suited to financial coaching:
- Calm and patient nature
- Pragmatic and level-headed
- Logical problem solver
- Experienced teacher and trainer
- Non-critical and non-judgemental
- A temperament ideally suited to coaching
- Entrepreneurial and resourceful spirit
- The ability to explain technical concepts in a jargon-free, easy-to-understand way
My Personal Experience
I have personal life experience of everything from working my way up the corporate ladder to freelancing, starting my own successful businesses, savings, repaying debt, credit-score-building, home-buying, re-mortgaging, being a landlord, hands-on management of pensions and investing.
Many happy clients
I have a long list of satisfied clients from my years of providing financial coaching. I offer a no-quibble money-back guarantee if any client is unhappy at all with their latest coaching session, and I’ve yet to have someone request a refund.
What’s more, the majority of my business comes from referrals as a result of happy clients recommending my services to their friends and family.
Let’s work together
I’m here to help you on your journey. Begin working with me today to improve your financial wellbeing.
See how I’ve helped change client’s lives for the better
Jordan helped me to establish my goals and review my shopping habits. With his invaluable guidance, I have learned to spend less in areas that weren’t bringing me joy and save that money towards a place of my own instead. He always has your best interests at heart.
Heather & Jamie
Videographer | DJ
Jordan has helped us as self-employed freelancers, showing us great investment options and helping us with short- and long-term financial goal setting. He is extremely knowledgeable, patient and went to great lengths to give us the best advice possible. We cannot thank him enough!
Jordan helped me put together a plan to save for a deposit on my first home and develop a confident and healthy relationship with money. I have learned how to manage my money and put it in the right place to build towards my financial goals.